09 January 2009

Food Poisoning








Well, I had an interesting night last night. I gave myself food poisoning by eating soup that had expired last April! Of course I didn't realize this till after I'd eaten it but it was still a very sad night. And morning actually. Poor Gjanden had to stay home and help me take care of Gideon till he had to go to class. So, my words of wisdom for the day are ALWAYS CHECK THE LABELS! Thankfully I didn't throw up, but my stomach has been doing horrible little stabs of pain every couple of minutes.
In other news, here are some more pictures of Gideon on Christmas day. Doesn't he look cute in the batman pajama's we got for him?

1 comment:

The Shepherd family said...

I'm so sorry. Yes Gid does look cute, and I hope he likes the frog! ;O) Reed and Marian love theirs!