10 March 2009

Anouncements, anouncements, anoouuncements!

Well, for those of you whom I have not told yet...which is pretty slim pickin's considering how excited me and Gjanden are...I'm pregnant! Yep, Gideon is going to be an older brother and Reed and Marian will have another cousin to play with. Well, I guess they will anyways because my brothers wife is expeting a baby in July. Also, my sister Aliesha is pregnant...about 6 weeks ahead of me.
So for the next few months, every time that my family get's together it will be a wonderful, hormone filled experience for all. I'm fairly certain that I can hear everybody else groaning in horror at the prospect but the only person I really feel bad for is my brother Matthew who is coming home from his mission on Friday. At least everybody else has had a chance to get used to hormonal women seeing as how quite a few of us are married. Poor Matthew won't even be able to look at a girl, much less deal with us 3 hormonal women.
As for how Gjanden and I are doing...we're doing fairly well. We're both really excited, though Gjandens feeling a lot of pressure to provide. I am just feeling plain old sick. When I was pregnant with Gideon I didn't have as bad of morning sickness but this time it's nearly overwhelming. With Gideon I didn't have any food aversions but this time I can't take more than two bites of something without starting to gag and wanting to throw it back up. And I've tried just about everything that I can think of....including water. I get sick just drinking water. It's frustrating. I think it would be a great way to lose weight...if I weren't pregnant and trying to keep another little life alive! Hopefully the next six weeks go by quickly and I'll be able to stomach more things again.
I'm due sometime around the end of October, beginning of November. Gjanden and I are hoping that it comes in October so that we don't have to celebrate our anniversary and our childs birthday on the same day. So for those who didn't know...now you do! YAY!

5 comments:

The McNeffs said...

couldn't handle much either, including water. Chocolate Soy milk was the only thing for a while that I could stand to drink. And as for eating, it changed every week or so what the one thing I could stomach was... lots of fun...!

The Shepherd family said...

It was fun clothes shopping yesterday :o) I like having others around me feeling the same way I do :o) I do hope you start feeling better soon though, I am :o)

Liz said...

Congrats!!!

Here Dwells Happiness said...

Congrats Brittney that's so wonderful! I hope your feeling much, much, better now.

Haslams said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! I'm sure Gideon will make a great older brother.