16 July 2009

New Nephew Quinn!

Well, this morning around 5 am Gjanden and I recieved the news that the newest member of our extended family had arrived. My brother Joshua and his wife Nicci welcomed their 6 pound 9 ounce baby Quinn into the world. We got to go visit them in the hospital this afternoon and hold Quinn...and I have to say that he was so light it didn't really feel like I was holding anything at all! His face is so long! He reminds me quite a bit of Josh. It was really fun to see them and we look foreward to when they are able to make the trip up to Sunday dinners again.





2 comments:

Alicia Bunderson said...

how small. I hope maybe somedaY I can have a small baby!

The Shepherd family said...

I don't think poor Nicci got any sleep that day, it was full of visiters :o)