04 August 2008

Blog title explained!......(plus a welcome)

Welcome people from planet....."Baby's make it hard to type one handed." I hope you all enjoy my many mistake filled blogs concerning my family (since I will, as I stated before, be typing mostly one-handed while holding my son), I will enjoy writing them.

So, What does my title mean. Well, it's simple really- my son is a mixture of my husband (Gjanden) and me (Brittany). So.... He (our son Gideon) Be a G and B.....and for those who didn't get the play on words, it sounds out heebee geebees, or what people get when their frightened or spooked.

So welcome to our madness....join us whenever you feel the urge!

1 comment:

The Shepherd family said...

Hey great to see you here! Welcome and I like your name title, I laughed when I saw it :o)