27 August 2008

Curtains!

Well, my curtains are finally done. And all of them are hanging except for the one that's supposed to go in the kitchen. I mean, their in the kitchen, their just not hanging....they're kind of.....lying around. Lazy curtains.

Anyways. Since I'm such a nerd, I figured that I would take pictures of them so you could all see my splendiferous handywork. Of course, I didn't remember to take the pictures AFTER dark so that there wasn't any wierd shadows or light coming through but whatever. You can still enjoy them.....I said ENJOY THEM! Thank you.

2 comments:

The Shepherd family said...

They are very cute! We'll have to come over and see them sometime :o)

The McNeffs said...

I like them very much! I still need to make curtains for our bedroom, but I don't have a sewing machine... and I really don't want to do it by hand. Oh, we're coming down for the BYU game Saturday (we'll be there Friday, too) in case you want to see us...