17 September 2008

Brittany's Single and Inactive!

Well, tonight some representatives of the singles ward in our area came to our home with a birthday card for me planning on asking me to come back to church, until they met Gjanden and Gideon and realized that they may have made a mistake. Hehehe. Somehow or another they got a list of names and birthdays of people who were supposedly single, and since I hadn't been to their ward...well they sort of got the wrong idea. Although they did say that I wasn't the only one on their list that they'd visited tonight that was apparently married. So, the next time you see me, I will be a changed woman, I decided to get married (and somehow have a baby REALLY fast) and Gjandens convinced me to come back to church. Go me!

3 comments:

The McNeffs said...

Wow... that must have been embarrassing for them. Good on ya for coming back to church! I'm proud of you!

The Shepherd family said...

Oh we are so happy! Congrats on your marriage and baby! (he he he)

Mike said...

bout time my son married you! good job GJ!

Happy Birthday and love you guys!

PS give Gideon a big miss you hug from OPA